I think I worked quite hard throughout the semester on all of my modules. Yes I did watch a lot of kdramas and a lot of anime (like each week I can be looking out for updates from 5-7 Korean dramas, more than 5 ongoing anime, and when I ran out of things to watch, I'd binge watch a completed drama or anime or watch a couple of movies). Such is my life, and such is my desire to escape from it. Sigh idk what to say... But that's nothing new.
I still think I worked quite hard throughout the semester. And as a result I'm getting this burnt out feeling. Yeah that's despite all that I've watched.. Cuz the escape is always only temporary. My social life is in shambles, maybe that's partly why I'm feeling so drained. Does that make sense?
Anyway I've got a test tomorrow that's worth 20% of a module that is worth 4 modular credits. That's quite a lot. I haven't really prepared. I've been trying to. I even skipped practical today to come home early to mug. But I felt so lethargic that I slept for two hours in the afternoon. Drats. Hopefully I'm able to fall asleep easily tonight. And hopefully tomorrow's paper won't be too tough.
Fingers crossed.
No comments:
Post a Comment