Saturday, 30 July 2016

Freaking hell

His distrust in me is so fking appalling. I already told him I'm not in contact with him. He just insulted me by assuming I was out with someone? Haha. I typed f off and blocked him.

Then he smses me to get me to meet him the day after my exams end. He adds what? No excuse and reason. What the f is he saying? His grammar is horrendous. Not like I can meet him though. Going to JB with my family. I'm not obliged to tell him though. He's so full of shit. It's preposterous trying to talk to him.

I actually pitied him today because he said he was on the way to my home to pass me pringles that I was craving for yesterday. But I told him not to come. When he said he was on the way already, I wanted to tell him to just come then. But the next moment he said he was already cabbing home. Using money like water. Zz. Anyway, I asked if he wanted to have dinner together. But he just refused to reply la? I guessed he was trying to give me a taste of my own medicine. But wtf I merely asked him that out of pity. Then he just insults me like that. You freaking kidding me? Lol just fk off seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment