Thursday, 28 July 2016

So painful!!!

Went to tighten my braces today. She did so for the lower anteriors. Omg it's so painful!!! Freaking painful. I couldnt eat much for dinner cuz it's just so tender. I hope tomorrow it'll be less painful.

Dentist actually said my teeth will be sore the whole month. I was like omg internally. I hope she didn't actually mean really the whole month. :( she used a stiffer wire today to make my lower anterior teeth stick forward a bit. Can see spaces in between my teeth already.

Oh and I chose bright green modules today. Luckily my dentist asked if I'm OK with the color after just applying for one tooth. It's really too bright 🔆. Only selected it cuz of the sis. 😌 but ya I decided to only have green for my lower set of teeth so my upper set is still lavender. I think lavender's my favorite! Followed by black!

But ya ouch it's still so painful.. 😭 should I take panadol...

No comments:

Post a Comment